Dr Matthew Field has expertise in machine learning, data science and automation. As a postdoctoral fellow working at the Ingham Institute within the Medical physics research group he contributes to studies medical image analysis and radiation oncology data analysis for the translation of automation tools into clinical use.
C1 - Journal Article
- Vial, A; Stirling, D; Field, M; Ros, M; Ritz, C; Carolan, M; Holloway, L; Miller, AA 2018, "The role of deep learning and radiomic feature extraction in cancer-specific predictive modelling: A review", Translational Cancer Research, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 803-816
- Field, M; Stirling, D; Pan, Z; Naghdy, F 2016, "Learning Trajectories for Robot Programing by Demonstration Using a Coordinated Mixture of Factor Analyzers", IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 706-717
- Field, M; Stirling, D; Pan, Z; Ros, M; Naghdy, F 2015, "Recognizing human motions through mixture modeling of inertial data", Pattern Recognition, vol. 48, no. 8, pp. 2394-2406
- Chan, L; Naghdy, F; Stirling, D; Field, M 2014, "Nonlinear bilateral teleoperation using extended active observer for force estimation and disturbance suppression", Robotica, vol. 759, no. 5
- Field, M; Pan, Z; Stirling, D; Naghdy, F 2011, "Human motion capture sensors and analysis in robotics", Industrial Robot, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 163-171
E1 - Conference Abstract
- Vial A; Stirling D; Field M; Ros M; Ritz C; Carolan M; Holloway L; Miller AA 2018, "Assessing the prognostic impact of 3D CT image tumour rind texture features on lung cancer survival modelling", vol. 2018-January, pp. 735-739, ISBN 9781509059904
- Vial A; Stirling D; Ros M; Vial PJ; Field M 2018, "Modelling dynamic body motion using IMUs positioned on the torso", vol. 2018-January, pp. 1-6, ISBN 9781538628874
- Thwaites D; Holloway L; Bailey M; Barakat S; Carolan M; Delaney G; Field M; Dekker A; Lustberg T; Miller A 2015, "SU-E-T-23: A Developing Australian Network for Datamining and Modelling Routine Radiotherapy Clinical Data and Radiomics Information for Rapid Learning and Clinical Decision Support.", vol. 42, no. 6, p. 3335
- Field M; Stirling D; Ros M; Pan Z; Naghdy F 2013, "Inertial sensing for human motor control symmetry in injury rehabilitation", pp. 1470-1475, ISBN 9781467353199
- Stirling D; Naghdy F; Naghdy G; Field M; Arunglabi R; Kilpatrick D 2011, "Objective functional capacity assessment using inertial sensor", pp. 272-277, ISBN 9780769544076
- 2017 Radiotherapy Data mining Holloway, L*; South Western Sydney Local Health District (SWSLHD).